CustomInk.Com Business Promo VFabLab
Output: Custom Fabbed apparel, toys, ornaments, pens, supplies and drinkware
Target Audience: Small to medium sized businesses, schools or organizations, quantity buyers

Custom Ink allows you to create a variety of items Currently I'm testing whether or not I can email a picture along and have it show up as well, but I digress. CustomInk www.customink.com has quite a variety of products available for you to customize, including clothing, pens, mousepads (does anyone use mousepads anymore?), paper products and "fun stuff" - my favorite area. Fun stuff includes things like ornaments, stuffed animals, umbrellas and more.
I tried their interface with just the in-house graphics (you can upload your own), and it worked great in FoxFire (Opera didn't want to play nice with Java). You can add text, graphics, more text, mix and match and generally waste a lot of time "noodling", though if you have an idea in mind, you can set it up quickly and center it very fast.
Uploading your own graphics brings up a nice variety of options: "Web images, e.g. GIF, JPG, BMP", "Photoshop files, e.g. TIF, PSD, PPD", "llustrations(vector), e.g. EPS, AI, CDR", "Microsoft Word/Powerpoint., e.g. DOC, PPT" and the ever useful "Don't know... " I chose a colorful design, which offered up a couple of more options, including the colors you'd prefer to use, and an offer to get a quote for the printing process. If I had money on this, I wouldn't do this - I'd test it out in house with the colors chosen before I commited, but I chose 5 colors and got a quote.

When getting the quote, I got this reply (I asked for only one bear):
"The minimum quantity for this item is 24 pieces. Please click ' OK ' and re-enter quantities."
OK, so I'll order 24 and give some away. Here's the price:
" All-Inclusive Price:
$15.22 each | $365.28 total
Standard 21 day delivery (free!)
Order today, delivered by 08/03/2006
Rush 14 day delivery (add 25%)
Order today, delivered by 07/27/2006
Dark Brown Bear with T - White
Screenprinting: 4 Color Front
Quantity: 24"
Not bad! Once again - you have a computer in front of you! Use it to test the colors before you commit!! Choosing over five colors got me into a 48 minimum:
"All-Inclusive Price:
$13.83 each | $663.84 total
Standard 21 day delivery (free!)
Order today, delivered by 08/03/2006
Rush 14 day delivery (add 25%)
Order today, delivered by 07/27/2006
Dark Brown Bear with T - White
Screenprinting: 6 Color Front
Quantity:48 "
You can customize the daylights out of these things and a call to their 800 number will net you even more information when you're ready to buy, but their website is really the best place to look.
Target Audience: Small to medium sized businesses, schools or organizations, quantity buyers

Custom Ink allows you to create a variety of items Currently I'm testing whether or not I can email a picture along and have it show up as well, but I digress. CustomInk www.customink.com has quite a variety of products available for you to customize, including clothing, pens, mousepads (does anyone use mousepads anymore?), paper products and "fun stuff" - my favorite area. Fun stuff includes things like ornaments, stuffed animals, umbrellas and more.
I tried their interface with just the in-house graphics (you can upload your own), and it worked great in FoxFire (Opera didn't want to play nice with Java). You can add text, graphics, more text, mix and match and generally waste a lot of time "noodling", though if you have an idea in mind, you can set it up quickly and center it very fast.
Uploading your own graphics brings up a nice variety of options: "Web images, e.g. GIF, JPG, BMP", "Photoshop files, e.g. TIF, PSD, PPD", "llustrations(vector), e.g. EPS, AI, CDR", "Microsoft Word/Powerpoint., e.g. DOC, PPT" and the ever useful "Don't know... " I chose a colorful design, which offered up a couple of more options, including the colors you'd prefer to use, and an offer to get a quote for the printing process. If I had money on this, I wouldn't do this - I'd test it out in house with the colors chosen before I commited, but I chose 5 colors and got a quote.
When getting the quote, I got this reply (I asked for only one bear):
"The minimum quantity for this item is 24 pieces. Please click ' OK ' and re-enter quantities."
OK, so I'll order 24 and give some away. Here's the price:
" All-Inclusive Price:
$15.22 each | $365.28 total
Standard 21 day delivery (free!)
Order today, delivered by 08/03/2006
Rush 14 day delivery (add 25%)
Order today, delivered by 07/27/2006
Dark Brown Bear with T - White
Screenprinting: 4 Color Front
Not bad! Once again - you have a computer in front of you! Use it to test the colors before you commit!! Choosing over five colors got me into a 48 minimum:
"All-Inclusive Price:
$13.83 each | $663.84 total
Standard 21 day delivery (free!)
Order today, delivered by 08/03/2006
Rush 14 day delivery (add 25%)
Order today, delivered by 07/27/2006
Dark Brown Bear with T - White
Screenprinting: 6 Color Front
You can customize the daylights out of these things and a call to their 800 number will net you even more information when you're ready to buy, but their website is really the best place to look.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home